Saturday, October 29, 2016, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Syre Elementary School, 19545 12th Avenue NW
This fall marked the 30th anniversary of Richmond Beach Community Association's annual Halloween Carnival. This event has become a timeless tradition in our community. Each year brings back traditional carnival games with prizes, inflatables, haunted house, raffle and food. As far as old-fashioned carnivals go, this one is truly exceptional. This year's carnival was on Saturday, Oct. 29, from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Syre Elementary School.
Photos by Don Wilson:
Our 2016 Sponsors:
- Gold Sponsor - $500+
- Shoreline Professional Firefighters, Local 1760 - 1,000
- Mark Anderson, Tradewinds Capital Management - 500
- Northwest Family Chiropractic & Massage - 500
- Menchie's Gateway - 500
- Tri Star Team/RE/MAX Northwest - 500
- Swedish Edmonds
- Silver Sponsor - $250 to $499
- The Shops at Richmond Beach - 250
- James Alan Salon & Spa - 250
- Tim Norton, D.C., Health Chiropractic - 250
- President Warren Brown, North Seattle College - 250
- Leif Stenfjord, Windermere RE/Shoreline - 250
- UW Neighborhood Shoreline Clinic
- Bronze Sponsor - $100 to $249
- Name or logo on the event posters (provided sponsor signs up by September 20)
- Your name or logo and live link on event webpage
- Name on thank you posters displayed at the carnival
- Acknowledgment in the Richmond Beach Community News, a community newspaper that reaches approximately 5,000 readers
This is a great advertising opportunity for businesses and a generous show of support by residents who have the financial means to give back to their community.
Contact Sheri Ashleman at ExecDirector@RichmondBeachWA.org or (206) 542-9147 for more information about the event or to become a sponsor.
As you can see, there are many ways in which to participate in this community-building event. Find the one that works best for you and call today to volunteer. Above all else, bring your family to the carnival for a good time, to mingle with friends and neighbors, and to strengthen relationships in our community.
Get the Poster
2016 Carnival Poster PDF, 11"x17", color
Sponsored by Richmond Beach Community Association
For More Information:
Contact Sheri Ashleman at ExecDirector@RichmondBeachWA.org or 542-9147
RBCA is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Photos by Bob Pfeiffer:
Read about the 2014 Halloween Carnival online (PDF) on page 3 of the December 2014 issue of the Richmond Beach Community News.
Photos by Rick Ashleman:
Read about the 2013 Halloween Carnival online (PDF) on pages 4-5 of the December 2013 issue of the Richmond Beach Community News.
Photos by Bob Pfeiffer, Rick Ashleman, Kristi Lin:
Read about the 2012 Halloween Carnival online (PDF) on page 4 of the December 2012 issue of the Richmond Beach Community News.
Photos by Bob Pfeiffer:
Are you interested in volunteering for one of our events?
Please send us your Name, Phone Number and Email Address, and we will contact you. Thank you!